At Namefully customer service and customer satisfaction are number one. We take pride in providing you with the highest quality name jewelry at the most affordable prices, and delivering perfection to your door. Every order is reviewed to ensure flawlessness, and inspected by our in-house Quality Control Team before shipment.
Due to the personalized design of name necklaces and name jewelry, we can only accept items for return or exchange if the item suffers from a structural defect, or in the case of a spelling error that deviates from the spelling requested and confirmed in your order. Any non-personalized item is eligible for return or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Namefully reserves the right to ascribe an item as being structurally flawed, misspelled, or free from error and misspelling.
Should your item meet the aforementioned criteria, please read below for details regarding how to return your item.
How to Return Your Order:
Please follow the 7 simple steps described below in order to return or exchange your jewelry item(s):
- Contact Customer Service or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your item in order to make sure that you are eligible for return or exchange. We will provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RAN) for your return purposes. If you choose to email us, please be sure to include your order number and the reasons for return or exchange.
- Print or write the Return Authorization Number (RAN) provided to you, on the outside of your package. Please note that a Return Authorization Number is required for return and must be written on the package.
- Carefully ship your item(s) with all the original packaging material, RAN and original receipt by a pre-paid insured carrier to the address below. Be sure to keep hold of the tracking number for your own records. Please do not write "jewelry" or any other word that could be indicative of the package's contents. If you are returning the item for an adjustment, repair, resizing anything other than a return for the purpose of a refund or exchange, please send photocopies of the original documents (Diamond Grading Report, Appraisal, Invoice) and not the original documents.
- To ensure safe return, please clearly state your return address on a slip of paper inside the package, as well as on the package itself.Insuring your return: We strongly suggest that you insure any and all returns to Namefully, as we are not responsible for goods that have been lost, stolen or damaged in the shipping process. There is no dollar value amount too small to insure.
Items may be returned through the United States Postal Service (USPS), FedEx, UPS, or your preferred shipping provider. Please note that items valued over $500 must be returned via USPS Registered Mail. Be sure to ask for a Return Receipt or confirmation of delivery for any shipment with all providers.
Please send your package to:
3501 West 57th Street
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57108
- After receiving your item(s) our Quality Control Team will verify its condition and authenticity. Please note that items that have been damaged, re-sized, injured, engraved, or altered in any way cannot be accepted for return.
- Items acceptable for return will be issued either a complete credit refund or reimbursed with online credit at our store (for exchange purposes) within 7 business days of receiving your return.
Conditions of Return:
Kindly read the conditions below to verify that you are eligible for a return or exchange:
- The item must be returned in its original state, unaltered in any way and returned in the original box and packaging received.
- Items that have been damaged in any way cannot be returned. See our Warranty page for policies related to the return of items with inherent structural problems.
- Custom-made, and custom-engraved items cannot be returned, or refunded. Namefully of course still offers free resizing and rhodium coating of these items if necessary.
- If your product was accompanied by a Diamond Grading Report, it is mandatory to return the original Diamond Grading Report provided to you. If for some reason you are unable to provide the original Grading Report, you will be charged a $100 replacement fee.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, and are deducted from your credit.
- The returned item must include the original receipt.
Namefully is here to assist you and ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase and online shopping experience. Our dedicated staff will guide you through the return process and is happy to answer any questions you may have regarding how to return your item. Please contact our Customer Service team for support.